If a guy somewhere in Asia makes a blog and no one reads it, does it really exist?

Monday, December 20

APU = hell?

This is quite funny. Someone thinks the university at which I used to work, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, is HELL ON EARTH! He writes of incompetence, bad attitude, lies... How dare he say all these horrible things about... waaaait a second, these are all completely valid points! How dare he expose the truth about APU!

At least the school's new bilingual website is awesome. From looking at it, you'd never guess the place to be such a sinful den of corruption and evil. I'm sure APU's really not that bad. It has a gym.

I just got a free calendar that says "Keep Korea Green" on the cover. Strangely, it does not have a single photo of Korea in it. What it does contain is beautiful nature scenes from Canada, America, Europe, Australia and Japan. Draw your own conclusions. (Sorry. I am not feeling terribly pro-Korea right now.)

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Graduate Schools have a greate page too!
APU Graduate Schools-Apu Nahasapeemapetilon and Bart Simpson

9:49 AM

 
Anonymous Effective erection enhancement gel said...

the blog was nice,as it contain good pics. the writer words that i am feeling like a pro- Korean looks ironic.

5:44 PM

 
Anonymous Penis enlargement pills said...

The pics were good but some description would have been even better.

4:54 AM

 
Anonymous Niconot quit smoking pills said...

I never knew about it before. I am thankful to you for sharing it.

10:58 AM

 
Anonymous Male Extra penis enhancement supplement review said...

It contain good pics...the writer words are impressive...:)

4:00 PM

 
Anonymous Breast augmentation product said...

Hell on earth is very distinctive idea.I liked it all in way.this is incredible!!!

2:24 PM

 
Anonymous hcg buy online said...

The pics were good but some description would have been even better. How to burn 3500 to 4000 calories of stored fat and LOSING UP 1 to 2 POUNDS A DAY...

3:00 PM

 
Anonymous Trichozed prevent hair loss pills said...

Finally heel is in earth through your post . It is quite funny too . lol . I am joking . You just nice .

8:34 PM

 
Anonymous Maxocum best sperm pills said...

I personally have gone through a lot of blogs and now reading them...

2:00 AM

 
Anonymous Increase low sex drive in women said...

Later, a cute bank teller who spoke some English asked me if I was married. Man, I should have visited the bank more often!

10:59 PM

 
Anonymous Recumbent exercise bike reviews said...

I just visited APU ind i don`t found anything interested there

12:53 AM

 
Anonymous Celebrity News said...

I do appreciate your blog and especially your article today. I am impressed and want to congratulate that you have the balls to tell us the truth.

9:21 AM

 
Anonymous Plaque attack for dogs said...

I dont know what APU meens, but when i was a kid i knew a bunch of girls that were in a group name APU...

1:53 AM

 
Anonymous NeosizeXL natural penis growth pills said...

The blog contains a lot of good interviews of some expert stock analysts.

2:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home