If a guy somewhere in Asia makes a blog and no one reads it, does it really exist?

Tuesday, December 14

Hard choice


I've decided to move on and give my heart to someone new. I can't just mope around feeling sorry for myself. I have to live my life to the fullest, revel in my youth before it is cruelly snatched away from me by father time. So my first choice for a new girlfriend--and some naysayers insist I'm setting my sights a little too high--is Korean actress Han Ga In. Yeah, she's got a boyfriend, but that's not going to stop me. (Her bodyguards might...)


Then there's also CNN tech correspondent Kristie Lu Stout. Mmmmm, I just love it when she speculates about the future of China's electronics industry. Rumor has it that she's engaged to be married, but that's not going to stop me either. I won't accept anything but the best! I'll just have to wait and see which one lives up to my expectations. I won't lie to you. It's going to be a difficult choice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for the best!

12:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home