If a guy somewhere in Asia makes a blog and no one reads it, does it really exist?

Friday, December 17

The more things change...

...the more they stay the same. Check these out.


I pulled these off of Sensory Overload, a rather inspired SF Bay area blog. Man, you go to the good blogs, follow their links to other good blogs, and pretty soon you're sucked into a never-ending blog vortex of liberal-minded people with, I guess, a lot of time on their hands. Are they professional bloggers? Lots of good stuff out there. (This blog isn't even in the same league.)

Okay, just one more. Check out this map of the 2004 election results. Pretty amazing, huh? (And what's with that band of Democratic voters that cuts straight across Alabama???)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

2:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rather interesting site you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home